- Classic studio shaker: this Shaker features a textured surface to enhance the overall timbre. This Shaker has great percussive punctuation along with plenty of smooth shaker sounds and ample volume
- Abs plastic body: The durable plastic body is perfect for creating well-defined sounds. This Shaker may be played traditionally with a front to back motion or from side-to-side for a different tone
- Play with a Cajon or Drum kit: studio mix shakers work great in a recording environment, but they also fit with any live situation on Cajon or Drum set
- Fits in any gig Bag: toss the shaker in any gig Bag on the way to a performance or recording studio. Its compact size and big sound are the ideal combination for players looking for a classic Shaker
- Official two year Meinl : Meinl instruments carry a two year manufacturers when purchased from authorized retailers
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.